Hey fellow bookworms!
It’s time to take a look at my past reading month, September. I am not sure why, but September has been my busiest month so far this year – personal-wise. There was so much going on that I simply couldn’t find the time to read more. But that’s life and sometimes there are other important things than reading.
I read a total of six books which includes three novellas. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time to review even one of them but I hope to catch up on them in October.
The reviews I published in September were therefore old ones but I hope you enjoyed them nonethless.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart
- Bis du mir vertraust von Alexandra Stückler-Wede
- With This Heart by R. S. Grey
- The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
- 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
- The Way It Hurts by Patty Blount
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
September 21st marked the day of my very first book signing event: RARE in London. It was so much fun and super interesting to finally attend an event like that. I’m still gathering my thoughts and I’m hoping to write a blog post about my time there soon. Stay tuned.
In September I also wrote a blog post about what to do with books that you don’t want anymore. If you want to know what I do in a situation like that, then click here and find out.
I’m wishing all of you a happy October!